Exam sittings are available in person and online from April to September, with additional in-person exams held at the ATA年会.
- You must be an ATA member to register for an exam. 现在加入ATA.
- Exams are for experienced translators or interpreters. Find out if you are prepared.
- There are specific software and hardware requirements for exams. 参见需求.
- Only specific resources are permitted for use during an exam. 参见资源列表.
- Exam sittings have a maximum capacity and can sell out. There are no waitlists for sold-out exams.
- 检查考试状态 to see which exams are sold out or open.
- You must register by the deadline. See exam details for the specific deadline.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Additional exams will be posted as they are confirmed.
If an exam is not available in your area, you have the option to take the exam at home.
This is an online, on-demand exam that you schedule yourself. After you register, you will receive instructions for how to schedule your exam. After you register for the online exam you must schedule and take your exam within 30 days.
Online exams for 2023 ended on October 5. Registration for online exams open again in April 2024.
There are specific software and hardware requirements for online exams. Before you register, make sure you have everything you need. See all requirements and restrictions.
The practice test is an excellent way to measure your readiness for the exam. It consists of an exam passage from a previous year and is designed to provide a practical introduction to the nature of the exam and how errors are marked. 点击这里阅读更多.